What is GyroDrive?
GyroDrive is a Working Example - Sweet!
Drive a robot, design an auto pattern.
Real time programming is HARD!
Complex and precise auto patterns are even harder!
Where is there a clear example for beginners, or those wanting to take their programming to the next level?
Have you ever wished that your robot just worked? It seems to be built well, but..
- does not behave well
- I cannot understand what is happening
- I am unsure how to take the next step in programming
The GyroDrive Robot framework supports a drive train with:
- a Left/Right differential drive train (with any number of motors per side). Support provided for:
- all PWM speed controllers
- CAN Speed controllers TalonSRX and VictorSPX
- Left/Right encoders for speed control and distance measurement attached to the DIO ports or CAN speed controllers
- a Gyro for heading (angle) measurement and control. Support is provided for:
- Analog gyros
- NavX, Pigeon IMU
- SPI Gyro ADXRS450
Features of the GyroDrive Framework
Organize your robot connections
Encoder counts/inch and other constants
Driver and Operator buttons
See What's Up
View sensors, PIDs and Speed Controllers
Command Based Programming
Choose your auto
Organizing and orchestrating the autonomous